October 8, 2009

Delivery Day!

Ups and Canada Post united today to put a smile on my face. I received mutliple shipments today from Lee Valley and Joe the woodworker . The coincidence made me feel so organized.



All these gid-gits and gad-gits are for a large two person workstation/desks i am working on. But there's a couple goodies for me (lee valley lipped brad point set)!





This week I broke down some alder to make 15 shaker doors and panels. The panels get prefinished, and the rails and styles are kept in grain order (there must be a name for that). Maybe an unnecessary process when staining, but it keeps me on my toes. I am matching a kitchen, thus the stain.



Some cabinet box components getting there solid alder edge treatment. Next stop dados!

-tyler


1 comment:

  1. Okay look in that open box and tell me you don't see a partially assembled mechanical owl looking out.

    ReplyDelete