January 14, 2011

Improvements

Making objects out of wood is lovely, but it can a messy profession. I've been trying to tackle dust control this past year to some success. I upgraded my dust collector with a pleated filter, and installed an air filtration unit. These additions are doing a good job of keep the dust out of my lungs and out of our house.

To build upon the cleanliness theme, Kelly commissioned our friend Iris to make me a wonderful shop apron. I love it. It's my favorite shop improvement of 2010. So simple.




Christmas morning.

-tyler

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tyler! I'm happy that I could contribute to the cleanliness theme of 2011. You show that sawdust who's boss now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying! but for the last week I've been at the drafting board.

    tyler

    ReplyDelete